Saturday, April 23, 2005

#!*%$@! Technology! Love it/hate it.

I am writing this off line since my internet service has been out and I am unable to work! I have so many continual problems with software, computers, hardware etc. that it makes me wonder if that is a sign that I should be doing something else.

I got my cable shut off a few months ago because I just couldn't afford it any more. I miss the Digitial Video Recorder, BBC America, all the Art channels and shows! Because of this I have been doing a lot of reading. I just finished the Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling which I really enjoyed. I was looking for similiar books so I just read Artemis Fowl - Book One by Eoin Colfer. I enjoyed it but not as much as the Harry Potter books. Anyone have any book recommendations?

No comments: